Our running list of bug fixes and enhancements.
Leave a comment on paragraph 2 1
Changes in version 3.2
(release date TBA)
• columns now fill the viewport
• page numbering scheme
• option to hide page title (globally and per-page basis)
• disabled CP support for other themes (it was broken anyway)
• custom body bg, header bg and header text colours
• logo uploads – just attach image to ‘Table of Contents’ page
• commentblock quicktag and TinyMCE button
• full accessibility update: semantic comment form, para icons, skip links, form validation and empty search fix
• commentblocks now have permalinks
• Theme-My-Login plugin support
• WP License plugin support
• contextual help text on plugin settings page
• explicit theme modification (custom.css)
• removed all hard-coded JS variables
• WPMU (multisite): signup and activation pages styled
• WPMU (multisite): illegal blog names set
• and numerous bug-fixes
Leave a comment on paragraph 3 0
Changes in version 3.1
• Cookies are now specific to a blog in an MU context (rather than to a site).
• Cookies also respect WordPress installations in subdirectories of a site.
• The [caption] shortcode is now supported, as generated by the WordPress import functionality.
• The following in-post modifiers are now supported:
• The “General Comments” icon has been replaced.
• Minimising the “Comments” column now “sticks” for all pages where there is a comments column.
• Minimiser buttons have been removed from “Table of Contents” and “Archive” columns.